Change into passive voice 

1. I had read the novel
    - The novel had been read by me
2. I could not wait to watch the movie
    - The movie could not be waited to be watched by           me
3. I found out that the cast of Dilan 1991
    - The cast of Dilan 1991 are found out by me
4. I would not miss this chance to meet my idol, Iqbaal
    - This chance wouldnt be missed by me to meet my         idol, Iqbaal 
5. Mostly teenagers, attended the event
    - The event ia attended by mostly teenagers
6. My friends and I tool the seats at the front row 
    - The seats at the front row was took by us
7. We kept enthusiastic to meet our Idols
    - To meet our idol, we continue to be enthusiastic
8. All of US cheered their names
    - Their names was cheered by us
9. I could meet my idol 
    - My idol could meet by me 
10. The cast described the movie briefly
       - The movie was described briefly by the cast 
11. I raised my hand was 
      - My hand was raised by me 
12. He developed his character as Dilan 
      - His character as a dilan was developed by him

      

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini